GIFアニメで見るネットで大量の時間を過ごしてしまう14のワケ 14 Signs You Spend Too Much Time on the Internet
1. You’ve started to hear Gchat pings when you’re nowhere near a computer.
2. You’ve become very territorial about your computer.
3. You feel compelled to go online at inappropriate times.
4. It’s been months since you’ve had a conversation about something you didn’t find online.
5. Instead of using your face to convey an emotion, you wish aloud you could use a reaction GIF.
6. You’ve sent a Facebook message to someone in the same room.
7. You get nervous if you’re going somewhere without Wi-Fi.
8. You feel an overwhelming sense of relief when you leave a Wi-Fi dead zone.
9. You spontaneously burst into laughter, explaining, “Sorry, that just reminded me of this video I saw.”
10. You’ve started referencing memes as if they’re universal common knowledge.
11. The first thing you do when you’re planning a trip is research the Wi-Fi situation.
12. You’ve lost days staring at your laptop.
13. Checking your phone for updates has become a compulsion.
14. Your worst fear is a black screen and a lost charger.